You can genereate QRCode in MS Excel spreadsheet, MS Access, Crystal Reports.
You can generate Data Matrix in MS Excel spreadsheet, MS Access, Crystal Reports.
You can generate Code 128 barcode in MS crystal-reports spreadsheet, MS Access, Crystal Reports.
1. Open your crystal report. Right click Formula Fields, choose "New..." from the context menu.
Type in "Code39" in the Name textbox, then click "Use Editor".
2. From Functions List ==> Additional Functions ==> COM and .NET UFLs (u212com.dll) ==> Visual Basic UFLs, double click "BCSLinearCode39" function from Visual Basic UFLs list as shown.
3. Then type in the database field as parameter for code39 formula. And click "Save" button to save code39 formula field.
4. Drag and drop the Code39 formula field in your crystal report design view.
5. Right click Code39 formula field and choose "Format Field" from context menu. Then choose "Code39mHr" font typeface.
Click OK button. You will see code39 barcode in your report.